It's unmissable -- the La Grange Village Hall is the cornerstone of downtown La Grange, occupying several blocks on La Grange Road with its statuesque stone building, parking garage, fountain, flower gardens, tall trees and several outdoor benches for lounging in the shade on hot days.
Entering at either the west or north doors, La Grange residents can visit the village manager, village clerk and building and zoning offices on the second floor. In the basement, the finance department is accessible. The main floor serves as a mezzanine.
La Grange's elected board of trustees and village president hold their monthly meetings in the Village Hall, which are open to the public. The board of trustees' schedule and meeting agendas are available on the Village's website.
- Fax: (708) 579-0980
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramped entrance; elavator; parking
- Founding Date: Jun 11 1879
- Services: Animal licensing; vehicle licenses; vehicle stickers and fees; water billing; public bid notices; information on permits and licenses; employment information; e-mail notifications; and service requests regarding refuse, potholes and grass and weeds.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: Yes