St Francis Xavier Church
Drag box to select area
In 1890, St. Francis Xavier Parish was built on the same lot it stands on today, a lot donated to the parish by the founder of the village of La Grange, Franklin D. Cossitt. The church, adjacent to its eponymous school, is a statuesque gray stone building with tall columns and giant stained-glass windows. At St. Francis Xavier, parishioners can get involved in youth and adult ministry programs, retreats and volunteer opportunities.
145 N Waiola Ave, La Grange, IL 60525
- Fax: 708-352-4904
- Accessibility Details: Parking; sidewalk ramps; restrooms
- Hours: Mass schedule: Mon - Fri, 7:45am, 9am; Sat, 9am, 5pm; Sun, 7:30 am, 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 6pm.
- Accessible: yes