With a grassy amphitheater tucked downhill from La Grange Road, Memorial Park is the go-to venue for summer concerts and other community events in La Grange Park.
It's a multi-level park, with shady benches for reading or for enjoying a quiet cellphone conversation on the same level as La Grange Road. Following a winding sloped sidewalk, visitors encounter the amphitheater. Then, on the lowest level, an array of activities await. There you'll find a baseball field, a soccer field, a basketball court, a modern playground, a tennis court, volleyball courts, a fitness trail and, for the winter, a sledding hill.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and sidewalk ramps
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No fires, No pets
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms