Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Since its opening in 1955, Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital has offered its services to the surrounding community. The hospital is welcoming and doesn't have the sterile feeling of many other medical centers. The inside is cozy, with a beautiful waterfall greeting you, along with friendly volunteers that are capable and attentive. In 2006 the hospital opened its patient care center which features private rooms, bathrooms with showers, sofa beds for guests and Internet connectivity. There is plenty of parking and no smoking is allowed on the campus anywhere.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with sidewalk, automatic doors and handicapped parking
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1958
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Call the telephone number on the back of your insurance card and ask a customer service representative if the facility is covered. Visit your insurance company’s Web site.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of beds: 223
- Type: General
- Features: Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Neurology, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Visiting hours: Daily: 8:30am-8:30pm
- Helipad: Yes