Christopher Gelbuda, 31, was convicted in DuPage County of attempted criminal sexual abuse and violating the sex offender registration act. Gelbuda was 18 and the victim was 16 at the time of the offense, according to the Illinois Sex Offender Registry.
According to the police report, Gelbuda was unable to register his new address because he had not yet notified Cicero police of the move.
For more information about sex offenders in the La Grange area, go to this previous post on Patch: Sex Offender Watch: A Map of Homes to Keep on Your Radar.
Find more police news on Patch:
- ARREST WARRANTS: Wanted in La Grange, LG Park
- OMGPD: ‘They Stole My Pot’; Ribbon-Wrapped Poultry Carcass
- After-Party Beating, O'Laughlin Trial Update: Crime Catch-Up
- DUI, Suspended License Arrests Reported: Police
- Man Yelling in Street, Dog in Christmas Sweater Found