Saturday, September 14
Men Yell, Strip Down in Fight Outside Church
Police broke up an argument between two homeless men who were yelling and threatening people and taking their clothes off outside the First Congregational Church at 100 S. 6th Ave. about noon.
Friday, September 13
2 Men Verbally Harass Drivers, Officers at Accident Scene
Police charged two La Grange men with assault and obstruction after they started causing trouble at an accident scene at the intersection of 47th and East avenues about 7 p.m.
A woman who was turning at the intersection was struck by a driver going 50 mph to beat the train, police said.
Raydell Williams, 23, of the 0-100 block of Washington Avenue in La Grange was charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest and Gerard Pierce, 23, also of the 0-100 block of Washington Avenue, was charged with obstruction, after they started verbally abusing people in the cars and officers on the scene, police said. They were given an Oct. 22 court date and released on bond.
More police news on Patch:
- Dog Struck, Killed by Car; Washer, Dryer Stolen From Vet Center
- Gun Shop Shooting Death Believed to be Accidental: Report
- Beanie Babies Creator Ty Warner Charged With Tax Evasion
- Man Dies After Shooting Accident in Lyons Gun Shop
- Man Shot in Head in Lyons Gun Shop Accident
- Boy Tries to Light Napkin on Fire in School, Mom Reports
- Officers From Multiple Jurisdictions Respond to Threat in Oak Brook Terrace
- ARREST WARRANTS: Wanted in La Grange, LG Park
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.