Sunday, January 12
Dog in Christmas Sweater Found in Street
A woman found a small black dog wearing a Christmas sweater in the 200 block of South 9th Avenue around 3:30 p.m. The dog was taken to the Hinsdale Humane Society.
A woman in the 0-100 block of Madison Avenue reported someone vandalized her porch around 9:30 a.m.
A man in the 0-100 block of Spring Avenue reported someone egged his house overnight.
Man Yelling in Street
Someone reported a possibly intoxicated man standing in the street and yelling near the intersection of 50th and 11th streets around 2 a.m. The man was taken to the Roadway Inn in Countryside, police said.
Saturday, January 11
Beer Cans Thrown in Yard
A woman in the 200 block of North Catherine Avenue reported people threw empty beer cans on her property, including a garbage bag full of them on her roof the previous night. She also told police that a few months ago, there were kids in her yard being loud and vomiting, but she didn’t call to report it.Friday, January 10
Man Cited After Hitting Village Light Pole
Police charged Greyson Feichtinger, 20, of Western Springs, with damaging village property after he lost control of his car and ran into a decorative light pole at the intersection of Edgewood Avenue and 51st Street around 7:30 p.m. No one was injured, police said.
Car Runs Into Fence at La Grange Country Club
A car ran into a fence at the La Grange Country Club around 7:30 p.m. No one was injured police said.Find more La Grange and La Grange Park police news on Patch:
- Kelli O'Laughlin Murder Case Could Go To Trial After Feb. 13 Hearing
- Intoxicated Man Causes Scene at Walgreens, Teens Reported for Shooting BB Guns: Police
- Beanie Babies Creator Ty Warner Gets Probation For Tax Evasion
- Year-Over-Year Crime Down, Traffic Enforcement Up in LG Park
- Police Report December Activity, Compare to 2012
- ARREST WARRANTS: Wanted in La Grange, LG Park
- Kids Ask Dispatchers to Kill Siblings, Put Them in Jail: Police