Tuesday, November 26
Monday, November 25
Police charged Luiz Nieto, 45, of Chicago, with driving on a suspended license at the intersection of 30th Street and Woodside Avenue around 4:30 p.m. He was also cited for failure to yield and driving without proof of insurance. He was given a Dec. 11 court date and released on bond.
Find more La Grange and LG Park police news on Patch:
- Explicit Photos Sent to La Grange Teen, DUI, Theft: Police
- ARREST WARRANTS: Wanted in La Grange, LG Park in 2013
- Jamaican Lottery Scam, Neighborly Dispute Gets Messy: OMG PD
- 'Nervous' About Drug Warrant, Man Gives False Name in LG Park
- Jamaican Lottery Scam, Car Stolen From Driveway, Drug Activity: Police
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.