Saturday, January 11
Police charged Amanda Frias, 25, of Chicago, with driving on a suspended/revoked license during a traffic stop at the intersection of 47th Street and East Avenue around 9 p.m. She was given a Feb. 26 court date and released.
Thursday, January 9
Operating Without Insurance
Police cited 17-year-old Western Springs girl for driving without insurance after an accident at the intersection of Kensington and Burlington avenues around 7:30 a.m. No one was injured, police said.Tuesday, January 7
DUI, Leaving the Scene of an Accident
Westmont police arrested Monika Tarsauskaite, 22, of the 1000 block of Hillgrove Avenue in La Grange, for driving under the influence of alcohol after a hit-and-run accident in the 100 block of Cass Avenue around 11:40 p.m. She was cited for leaving the roadway and leaving the scene of an accident and released.
Find more police news on Patch:
- Man Yelling in Street, Dog in Christmas Sweater Found: Police
- Intoxicated Man Causes Scene at Walgreens, Teens Reported for Shooting BB Guns: Police
- Beanie Babies Creator Ty Warner Gets Probation For Tax Evasion
- Kelli O'Laughlin Murder Case Could Go To Trial After Feb. 13 Hearing
- Year-Over-Year Crime Down, Traffic Enforcement Up in LG Park: Report
- Police Report December Activity, Compare to 2012
- ARREST WARRANTS: Wanted in La Grange, LG Park