Hallowell & James Funeral Home
- Virginia V. "Ginny" Kuchta (nee Vokal), 79, of Western Springs. A wife, mother and grandmother, memorials can be made to Young at Heart, Countryside or Odyssey Hospice.
- JoAnn Marie Kelly (nee Schweickert), of La Grange. An associate of the Sisters of St. Joseph, the wife, mother and grandmother dedicated her life to peace and justice for all. Memorials can be made to the Sisters of St. Joseph, SEASPAR or St. Francis Xavier SPRED program.
- Edwardine B. "Eddie" Wisner (nee Fisher), 76, of La Grange. The wife, mother and grandmother was a volunteer of the Sisters of St. Joseph and a longtime member of the St. Cletus Choir. Memorials can be made to Sisters of St. Joseph T.O.S.F..
- Raymond G. Erbes, 90, of La Grange Park. Memorials for the former Director of Library Services of Reavis High School can be made to his longtime residence, Plymouth Place, La Grange Park.
- Betty Quinlivan (nee Shinners), of La Grange. The wife and mother was a longtime nurse of same-day surgery at Gottlieb Hospital. Donations can be made to the American Heart Society.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Hitzeman Funeral Home
- Coglianese Funeral Home
- Gibbons Elliston Funeral Home
- Adolf Funeral Home & Cremation Services