Learn about the benefits of a Plant Based Diet from Anne Ledbetter, Ed.D, and educator for the T. Colin Campbell Foundation.
Top 10 reasons to learn about Plant Based Whole Foods Lifestyle:
10. Food that is truly beneficial to one chronic disease will support health across the board
9. Good nutrition creates health in all areas of our existence, and all parts are interconnected
8. The same food that prevents disease in its early stages can also halt or reverse it in later stages
7. Genes do not determine disease on their own
6. There are virtually no nutrients in animal-based foods that are not better provided by plants
5. Vitamin supplements are not a panacea for good health
4. Nutrition represents the combined activities of countless food substances
3. You will feel even better
2. You will learn how simple it really is
1. Your body will helthfully shed unwanted pounds for a lifetime. Imagine that!
This 6 week class begins Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 7pm - 9pm at
Oasis Women's Fitness and Spa, 355 N. La Grange Rd, La Grange Park
The cost is $159 and the class is open to the public (limited to 20 people)
For more information of to register, call 708-588-6305 or online at www.OasisForHer.com/Events