LT student tickets are $15 each when purchased in advance. Tickets for non-LT guests cost $25. Tickets will be available through the end of the school day on Friday, Oct. 11. Tickets can alco be purchased at the door (pending availability) for $25.
Here's what LT students need to know if they're bringing a non-LT guest to the dance:
- LTHS students must bring their completed guest information form (also available at the Bookstores) to the Assistant Principals' Office BEFORE purchasing guest tickets.
- Guest passes are due to the assistant principals' office by Monday, Oct. 7.
- Once the Assistant Principals have approved a guest request, a student may then purchase their guest's ticket at the Bookstore.
- Guests must also have their own current school ID, driver's license or state-issued ID when they arrive at the dance.
- Guests must be of at least high school age and no older than 20.
- Guests and their LTHS escorts will enter the dance at the SC Library entrance.